CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday Night Fun!!!

I love when I get the whole house to myself! It's Saturday night, the kids are all asleep and the hubby is out with some friends.......I have folded clothes, organized my closet and caught up on some emails. It is crazy how much I can get done when I have the house to myself! I LOVE the quiet. I love getting to watch whatever I want on TV with no complaints! Unfortunately, there is nothing good on the tube tonight.

It is funny how times changed since my 20's. If this would have been my Saturday night 10 years ago, I would have been thoroughly depressed....but not today. Today, this Saturday night is just what I needed. Depressing....NO....relaxing.....YES!!!! This is life. It's not always full of fruffy drinks and slinky outfits! In fact, I am typing this in a ripped t-shirt and striped cozy pants. My hair is a mess and makeup....I know I put some on this morning.....But it is a good life!!! Just look....



I live with a super model....


Prince Charming....(poor boy has TERRIBLE allergies!)


And of course....My little Princess!!!

She cracks me up!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment